Andere Jobs | Vollzeit Anstellung | Zug
Stellenangebot von Kinderkrippe Lil' Mouse House
Beruf / Funktion
1. November oder nach Vereinbarung
StellenbeschriebLil’ Mouse House is a nursery with 96 places in Rotkreuz. The quality of the childcare provided in our nursery is
determined by the professional and certified qualifications of all our staff members and it is the foundation for the successful implementation of our mission statement.
Lil’ Mouse House creates a professional framework which helps children to unleash their educational potential that they have been given to the greatest extent possible. In this sensibly structured, stimulating though protected setting, they playfully develop their skills and abilities. The children are allowed and get motivated to express their own individual personal-ities. They are also encouraged to explore, to train and to improve their skills in all areas of activi-ties. These new and diverse experiences with themselves, their environment and with other chil-dren and adults strengthen their self-confidence and ensure their healthy development.
We offer care in mixed age groups for children as of four months of age until they enter kinder-garten. We believe in the early and playful introduction of English as a second nursery language and therefore we are looking for a certified
Native, English Nursery Teacher
employment is 100%. Starting date would be the 1st of November 2019 or upon agreement.
We are looking for someone who:
• has a certificate in nursery pre-school teaching or childcare education.
• has some working experience in a nursery or a similar experience.
• is an open-minded and warm-hearted person with a lot of patience.
• is used to a dynamic work environment and can handle hectic moments with calm.
• is committed to the children’s development as much as to a good team spirit.
• has a good German knowledge as well.
Lil’ Mouse House offers:
• a modern infrastructure and new facilities in Rotkreuz.
• freedom in structuring the way of teaching and the content of the lessons.
• great opportunities for personal and professional development.
• a highly qualified and motivated team.
• an interesting compensation package with 5 weeks of holiday per year.
If this sounds appealing to you then we would appreciate to receive your complete job
application (cover letter, CV with a picture, certificates and references) online to
E-Mail, to the attention of Ms Sibylle Krauer, Manager take best care GmbH.
Kinderkrippe Lil' Mouse House
Frau Sibylle Krauer
- Stellenangebot 3171
- Online seit: 13.08.2019